Roche Diagnostics Accutrend® Plus system
The Accutrend Plus instrument is used for quantitative measurement of one blood parameter: Total cholesterol.
The reflectance photometric measurement is performed using test strips specific for this blood parameter. For detailed information about the test, see the package insert of the test strip.
- Prevent cross-contamination and improve patient safety with out-of-meter dosing
- Fast, reliable results
- Lightweight, ergonomic design makes meter easy to handle and operate
- Large, easy-to-read screen helps user view results and interpret them accurately
- Built-in performance quality control testing uses multiple checks to ensure accurate and reliable results
- Positive identification of strip lot and code parameters helps ensure accurate results and proper system performance
- Meter stores up to 100 results for both test parameters (glucose and cholesterol)
For in vitro diagnostic use.